Thursday, November 28, 2019

CIVIC EDUCATION LESSON 5- LOVE (FLORA AND FAUNA)

Obviously i 'm posting this lesson, 2 months late than i should be. I was occupied with PROELT Course during this time, as well as some PBD documentations and administration that took place at the same time on October.

Better for me to upload here, as next year, I will be searching for the same materials. Here, i m sharing the lesson for core value LOVE, Flora and Fauna. 

Click on the link and download.

Materials:

Class Poster


Updated class poster

2020- 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12SYIW6wT-vPfhutsuq0oCHiusd5rko72/view?usp=drivesdk





Lesson plan 2019(copy link and paste in omnibox google chrome, press enter,choose make a copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14I9C3VTMJEQRBFMPVnS3fUHwM5UjjtiJVNc3w4g4tN0/copy

Update, SEPTEMBER 2020

Love flora and fauna.
Suitable for year 1,2,3

1.Watch a youtube video from my channel.



 2.Create a poster- save the turtles



3. Write I can__________ (ways to save turtles)






No comments:

Post a Comment