Saturday, April 11, 2020

TEACHING AND LEARNING WEB TOOLS FROM MY PERSPECTIVE





Teaching in classroom was never been easy, and now, teaching from home, is far more challenging.

Undeniably, we miss our schools, our students and our stationery. We miss the moment when students greet us Assalammualaikum, good morning teacher. 

Hopefully, MCO won't take much longer period. 

Forget about that. Work must be done, teaching must be conducted regardless of the distance. 

 I had tried several web tools in order to find the best one for my students. My lesson during MCO is separated into two, activity and online quiz.

My students are in rural area, with some of them have poor internet connection. The only medium that we use is Whatsapp Group. Some of them can access all the videos and online quizzes. But, some remain silent. That's the reason I'm doing an activity too so that those who aren't able to do online quizzes can focus to the activity provided.

I did share the activities here--> https://madamsyuhada.blogspot.com/2020/03/movement-control-order-distance-learning.html
The contents of the web tools are based on my experience and opinion. As I mention earlier, my students are in rural area where some of them have a good internet connection and some of them are not. The web tools might be beneficial for your students, but not mine or vice versa. 














I will add the other tools if I had tried and it wins my heart.

update 21/5/2020

Thanks to teacher who shares about Live worksheet. It wins my heart. I always love to make my own worksheets, therefore this tool really help me ensure them 'alive'

About live worksheet

read here------. it's written in BM.------->

https://madamsyuhada.blogspot.com/2020/05/giving-live-to-your-worksheet-live.html?m=1

What ever tools are you using, the one that will benefits from it, is your beloved student.

LASTLY,simply put, EXPLORE TO BE EXPERT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment