Tuesday, May 12, 2020

DU'A BEFORE STUDYING ENGLISH FOR KIDS

Alhamdulillah, I ve got extra time to record a video with my daughter about du'a before learning English.

This dua uses simple English suitable for pupils level 1. But if, Level 2 want to recite it, there shouldn't be an issue.

Pupils should aware that du'a can be said in any languages.

Here, I'm sharing with all of you dua from Mr Mohd Ridzuan Bin Abdul Ghani, the founder of Modul Soleh English. Although I didn't meet him face to face, I found this dua from the internet.

Thank you Sir. If you happen to read this, please leave a comment.




Below is the printable version.

Credit photos: Nurbella Handsock. My trusted brand of handsock forever.
These photos below explain the meaning.









Like, and share.

You ve got my permission.



3 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Books for intermediate

    ReplyDelete