Thursday, July 11, 2019

INTERVENTION PROGRAMME MODULE- WORKING TOWARDS PL5 READING

Assalammualaikum and hi teachers.

Being an English teacher, is a challenging experience for me. Although I've been teaching almost 5 years, I'm still learning. Frankly speaking, I do miss my science classes and activities.

Well, life must go on, old folk said. hehehehe..

This year, I 'm planning to share everything that I do at school. Here's my sharing today.

I CAN READ - (MODULE 2 INTERVENTION PROGRAMME FOR ENGLISH YEAR 1)


I make a module for intermediate pupils in my class.

They achieved PL3 and some PL4. They can read the sight words but not all. They can say a few simple words but struggle to spell without looking at the words. Most likely they need guidance.

They are lack of confidence. They did not want to read in front unless they know the words. (some) Again, they need guidance.

Let's see the descriptors to improve them to PL5.



They should be able to read, write and speak using the language with little or no guidance.

What are the contents in this 39 pages module?

In this module, I had prepared 7 reading fluency text for all topics in Year 1. From these texts, teacher can check how far your pupils reading progress. If they are fluent enough, they don't need this module. Teacher may plan other writing module for them to score well.


This module, I make them repeat the same words several times. There also questions related to the material that they read. The question is very simple so that it will not consume extra times. (we will conduct this in the class, as well as our PBD activities, fuh, very challenging!)

Pupils can bring back this module and read at home. Hopefully parents interference in reading can improve pupil's fluency.

You can look at the pictures below.






There is also achievement card for you to use if you want to. (I have shared the card in my blog, previous post)



To have this module, you need to submit the form. I'm making this form, to avoid other second parties to copy or misused my module. have you heard of plagiarism? That's it.





Hope this module benefits your pupils.

Thank you.

Regards,


9 comments:

  1. Salam teacher how to get your reading module the intervention i mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After submit, there will be given link. copy that link and paste at omnibox chrome. Sorry for the late reply. Just notice about this comment. You can contact me at Telegram Group @borangtransitsecaraonline

      Delete
  2. Assalam madam syuhada. i've submitted the form but i can't get the module. Is the module available? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wslm. Yes, still available. should be a link given, copy that link and paste in chrome. you can join me @borangtransitsecaraonline

      Delete
  3. hi mdm Syuhada, ive submitted my form but don't know whether it was succesfull or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can join me at telegram @borangtansitsecaraonline. I can privately give you the link ya.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the module...may Allah swt always bless you and your family...aamiin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, mdm. Syuhada. I hope this module can help my pupils next year. May Allah grant you with success in life and hereafter, aamiinn..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aamiin.. Tq for the dua. To you too, teacher jukelisa and teacher anis.aamiin

    ReplyDelete