Friday, May 31, 2019

E LESSON PLAN FOR ENGLISH (YEAR 2) CEFR 2019

Assalammualaikum and hi teachers.



Welcome to my blog. Here's I'm sharing the e lesson plan for year 2. Before you could reach the link please fill in the form. Hit SUBMIT to be able to copy the link.


You can take a look at the video i prepared for year 3. This shows how to use the dropdown menu, to edit the class name and your pupils' name.





To be able to edit using your smart phone, please install the apps SHEETS. Download from the playstore. It's free!

Below is the form.



*credits to the teacher who uploaded this lesson plan somewhere at Facebook. I can't remember her name. I'm using her lesson plan for two years. Now, I copy the layout and edit into Google Sheets, but, still i love the pencils clip art.. If you happen to read this teacher, please comment.*

Update: video of how to edit the lesson plan

No comments:

Post a Comment