Sunday, December 22, 2019

QR CODE DOCUMENTATION FOR ENGLISH YEAR 1

Hi teachers,

School will be opened in another two weeks, how's your preparation?

I dont do much as I will be teaching the same year next year, Year 1.

Therefore, here i m sharing the QR Code that i do for all the documentation. Newly add, Civic Specification.

Thanks to Siti Design who design the background. I kept the background in my laptop for several years already.

Thanks to the creator for Yearly SOW which i took last year. I apologize for not mentioning her name here as it was a year ago. I couldn't remember who shared. Anyway, I edited for coming 2020 including the civic education in the yearly SOW.

if you need them, download and print. Keep in your lesson plan file.

Here's the link (pdf)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wilgDYvgs5yB0n_bCs5puGmCgqpRK9w8/view?usp=sharing

There are:
SOW, phonics SOW, syllabus, DSKP, yearly sow and Civic Specification.

for yearly SOW, actually i m not finalize them yet, as i m going to insert the topic for civic education. But as I m sharing the QR Code for you, let me share the yearly SOW too so that you can finalize yours too. Of course the topics for civic education are differ from each of us depending of your school activities.

Link in Microsoft word.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16TNnCRl1iIOsaQewtHC1hBdEzQ5Xho8y/view?usp=sharing

Click download.



Adios


No comments:

Post a Comment