Friday, May 31, 2019

E LESSON PLAN FOR ENGLISH (YEAR 3) CEFR 2019

Assalammualaikum and hi teachers.

Here's I'm sharing the e lesson plan for Year 3, English CEFR 2019.


This year, pupils use The Get Smart Book.

The lesson plan  i designed is in Google Sheets, therefore you can edit and type in using your mobile phone. Please install the App sheets application from the playstore.

Below is a video of editing the lesson plan by mobile phone. I also insert how to edit the class name in the dropdownmenu tab. You can also edit your pupils' name at the lesson plan. The pupils' name is very important. If you havent got time to update your transit form, use your lesson plan to write the performance at the pupil's name.









*credits to the teacher who uploaded this lesson plan somewhere at Facebook. I can't remember her name. I'm using her lesson plan for two years. Now, I copy the layout and edit into Google Sheets, but, still i love the pencils clip art. If you happen to read this teacher, please comment.*

Regards,




1 comment:

  1. Thank you teacher!!! I am a trainee teacher and I hope this could help me to be better at teaching! -Firdaus

    ReplyDelete