Saturday, June 22, 2019

E LESSON PLAN - CIVIC EDUCATION IN ENGLISH YEAR 1,2,3

Assalammualaikum and welcome to my blog.


 I am sharing the e lesson plan for civic education in English Subject.

I edited from the e lesson plan that I had shared before.

Here's an example of how the lesson plan look like.





I had been informed that later BPK will provide us the Civic Modul in ENGLISH. Therefore, i'm using the Malay words for the topic. difficult to translate the words, as it might change the deeper meaning in Malay.

To get this lesson plan, you have to fill in the form. The link will be appeared after you hit SUBMIT.

Thank you so much teachers. Hope you like my lesson plan.

This e lesson plan can be used offline, and online. Please refer to the tutorial in the sheets. I used it with my cloud printer. How amazing it was to be able to edit using your smart phone and print wireless. Install apps SHEETS if you are planning to use it with your phone.

Ok teachers, good bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment