Friday, April 5, 2019

How to create the QR CODE

Assalammualaikum and hi.

When I created the Easy E transit Form, the first thing that came out from my mind was how to easily access the google sheet without switching on the laptop. An innovation should be easy and problem solving.

Nowadays, people keep everything in their smart phone. Therefore let's utilize our smartphones to display the form in both paper and electronic ways.

Look at my record book. I prefer using the book rather than the file.


Sorry, blurry QR Code, had to hide them from online. There are already PL data being key in.

When to scan the QR Code?


When I want to look at the transit record, I will scan the QR code using QR code scanner in my smartphone. To submit the form, I can also scan using the scanner, or click the link in the private channel created previously.

My school is one of the Projek Aman school. Therefore, every Monday, we will be visited by the officers in charge. They once observed my PBD activities. These QR Code are beneficial to show that I'm doing my job excellently.

Teachers, if you are wondering:

What will happen if I forgot to bring my smartphone to school? How can I submit the form?

 Piece of cake. Use your laptop. click the link from your telegram private group. or use your school office desktop.

Oh no! My laptop gone! My hp was missing too! Someone stole them yesterday!

The form is automatically saved in your YES drive. So teachers, don't worry about losing your files. Although your laptop malfunction or gone or invisible,  the transit form is saved in the Drive. You can access the YES account from other computer by login ID and password.
If you are not using YES account you can also access your gmail at any laptop or handphone.

How do I print out the E transit Form?


No need to print them out. Saving papers meaning saving trees. GO GREEN.



Now we have come to the best of all questions.


How to create the QR Code?


. Click the link to have a quick view in PDF format.

TUTORIAL TO PRESENT THE EASY E TRANSIT FORM FROM ELECTRONIC TO PAPER

If you had any inquiry or problem in creating the QR code you can ask at the comments.

Let's share your experiences using the Easy E transit form with me. Join my telegram group.

TELEGRAM GROUP- EASY TRANSIT FORM

Regards,

Madam Syuhada.

No comments:

Post a Comment