Saturday, April 27, 2019

I have my e transit form, how do I interpret the data to fill in the template pelaporan BPK?

Assalammualaikum and hi teachers.

In this post, I will share my pupils report and how am I going to award Performance Level for them based on the data being filled in.

As you know, the interesting thing which Google Form can offer us is the responses. It can generate the data in the form of bar chart, or pie chart, of course based on the questions we created in the form.

Here's a data from my class for writing skills. Let;s interpret the data here.

By looking at the chart, we can see the learning standards that we already did, and also the learning standards that we have not conducted yet. This results is important when we want to plan a summative asessment or formative assessment.



The bar chart below is showing us the performance level for each pupil. At the bottom of the bar chart are the pupils' name. It's confidential, therefore I'm not showing you the name here.


From the bar chart, we can conclude that Pupil A achieves PL3 in writing. Please refer to DSKP the deskriptors for PL 3 in writing skills.



There were some assessments where he/she got PL4. To decide whether we can award 3 or 4, only the teacher knows better. In my opinion, I will award 3, because I know this pupil better. I'm the teacher. hehehe

. In other lesson, I will encourage the pupil for PL4. from time to time, the pupils will learn better, and this results will improve.

After we decide the PL for each pupils, we can transfer them to the Template pelaporan PBD tahap 1 from the BPK website. Here's I'm sharing with you,  the link. Just hit the link and download the template.

TEMPLATE PELAPORAN PBD TAHAP 1


Teachers, you can also watch the video below to have a quick look at where's the bar chart and what we can do with them. I did a screen recording using  my handphone. That's why I really think that e transit form is easy. I can access them by handphone.


I hope this post helps you a lot in doing PBD. If so, please spend a time fill in the feedback form for e transit form.

feedback form


time to stop!

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment